A Personal Approach To Your Slip-And-Fall Case
When you are visiting a place of business or another person’s property, they have specific obligations to you to prevent you from suffering a serious injury. If you slip-and-fall or are injured due to a spill, defective stairway or other potentially dangerous condition, you may be able to hold the property owners responsible for any damages connected to your injuries.
Our team at the Law Offices of Eric Hershler, APC, has decades of experience serving clients throughout California in personal injury cases, including slip-and-fall accidents. We provide dedicated personal attention to you throughout your case. We also charge no legal fees unless compensation is recovered.
We Know How To Investigate Premises Liability Cases
Slip-and-falls or trip-and-falls are often quite complex. It can be difficult to prove whether someone is responsible for your injury – even if it is on their property. Knowing how to establish these claims requires a team that understands how to thoroughly investigate and document conditions at the time of the accident.
When we look to prove negligence in a premises liability case, we pursue evidence that proves these four critical areas:
- The property owner or property manager had a duty of care to keep their premises safe for any guest
- The property owner or property manager failed to meet this duty
- This failure resulted in a noticeable hazard that was not attended to by any liable party
- The total financial costs of your injuries, including medical bills, property damage and lost income
If you are unsure of what documents or information you would need to prove negligence, you should call Law Offices of Eric Hershler, APC, to discuss your next steps.
Representation For Your Injury
Case details will vary depending on the type of property on which the accident occurred. Liability for an accident on a commercial property will have its own complications. For instance, these accidents require that the owner or possessor was either the cause of the injury or ignored their responsibilities as a caretaker. Our team has the background to build your case and the skills necessary to provide the representation you need.
We are prepared to fight any defense strategies that may arise in your claim, including allegations that the liable party had no awareness of the danger, the plaintiff contributed to the factors that caused their injuries or that the incident in question was unforeseeable.
Causes And Consequences Of Injuries on Unsafe Property
There are many different scenarios and environments that can create conditions for a catastrophic fall or injury. Here are some situations where the property owner’s negligence caused a serious injury:
- Falls in a shopping area, often resulting from unattended spills
- Falls in an apartment, which can be the result of poor lighting, uneven walkways or loose carpeting
- Sidewalk falls that happened because of cracked or uneven sidewalks or other trip hazards
- Amusement park injuries caused by maintenance issues
- Shopping area or business building Injuries caused by elevator or escalators problems
- Injuries caused by building fire or structural collapse
Even though a fall may not look serious, these incidents can result in a victim suffering broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, permanent nerve damage, and paralysis. When the consequences of an injury can last for a lifetime, our goal is to ensure that you receive fair compensation that reflects those consequences.
Reach Out For More Info About Our Slip-And-Fall Services
Wondering whether you need an attorney for your slip-and-fall injury? Know that we offer free consultations. Calling us may make a big difference in your future. Our office number is 424-432-5084. You may also send an email to arrange your consultation.